Samuel R. Delany and Ellen Datlow at ReaderCon in 2009 (photo: Kathryn Cramer)
Hosted by New York City’s legendary Grolier Club on Tuesday, March 6, 6-7:30pm, the Panel Discussion on Science Fiction with Samuel R. Delany is sure to be lively and interesting.
• Christopher Brown (Austin, Texas): author of Tropic of Kansas (2017).
• Siobhan Carroll (University of Delaware): author of An Empire of Air and Water: Uncolonizable Space in the British Imagination, 1750-1850 (2015)
• John Crowley (Yale University): author of Little, Big (1981) and Ka: Dar Oakley in the Ruin of Ymr (2017)
• Ellen Datlow (New York City): fiction editor of Omni magazine and many award-winning anthologies
• Samuel R. Delany (Philadelphia): author of Babel-17 (1966), Dhalgren (1975), and countless other works
• Maria Headley (Brooklyn): author of Magonia (2015) and The Mere Wife (forthcoming from Farrar Straus & Giroux, 2018)
• Henry Wessells
NOTE: Because the Grolier Club Exhibition Hall is closed for renovations, this event will be held in the parish hall of Christ Church, 524 Park Avenue, at the corner of Park and 60th Street, immediately adjacent to the Grolier Club.