James Purefoy and Michael K. Williams as the titular characters in SundanceTV’s forthcoming series HAP AND LEONARD.
Coming out in March, 2016 concurrently with the print only HAP AND LEONARD, the ebook HAP AND LEONARD RIDE AGAIN delivers more adventures of the not-so-dynamic duo, including an original vignette only available in this edition.
Complete with an introduction by New York Times bestselling author Michael Koryta, a history/memoir by noted mystery writer and historian Bill Crider, and an original afterword by Joe R. Lansdale, his ownself, HAP AND LEONARD RIDE AGAIN delivers six tales of mayhem, violence, and adventure told in the uniquely Lansdale manner.
Table of Contents
- Introduction: An Appreciation of Joe R. Lansdale by Michael Koryta
- Joe R. Lansdale, Hap and Leonard, and Me by Bill Crider*
- Veil’s Visit (with Andrew Vachss)
- Death by Chili
- A Bone Dead Sadness*
- Not Our Kind
- The Oak and the Pond*
- The Boy Who Became Invisible comic book script*
- Joe R. Lansdale Interviews Hap Collins and Leonard Pine
- Interview with Joe R. Lansdale (Rick Klaw)*
- The Care and Feeding and Raising Up of Hap and Leonard
*Only in this edition
For more information about HAP AND LEONARD RIDE AGAIN, visit the Tachyon page.
Cover by Elizabeth Story.