Award winning editor Ellen Datlow shared the table of contents for her terrifying new anthology THE MONSTROUS.
- A Natural History of Autumn by Jeffrey Ford
- Ashputtle by Peter Straub
- Giants in the Earth by Dale Bailey
- The Beginning of the Year Without Summer by Caitlín R. Kiernan
- A Wish From a Bone by Gemma Files
- The Last, Clean, Bright Summer by Livia Llewellyn
- The Totals by Adam-Troy Castro
- The Chill Clutch of the Unseen by Kim Newman
- Down Among the Dead Men by Jack Dann and Gardner Dozois
- Catching Flies by Carole Johnstone
- Our Turn Too Will One Day Come by Brian Hodge
- Grindstone by Stephen Graham Jones
- Doll Hands by Adam L. G. Nevill
- How I Met the Ghoul by Sofia Samatar
- Jenny Come to Play by Terry Dowling
- Miss Ill-Kept Runt by Glen Hirshberg
- Chasing Sunset by A.C. Wise
- The Monster Makers by Steve Rasnic Tem
- Piano Man by Christopher Fowler
- Corpsemouth by John Langan (original to the anthology)
THE MONSTROUS rises from the depths in October.
For more on THE MONSTROUS, visit the Tachyon page.
Cover by Reiko Murakami.
Cover design by Elizabeth Story.