The latest reviews and mentions of Tachyon titles and authors from around the web.
Ellen Klages (photo: Scott R. Kline), Michael Moorcock (A.V. CLUB), Eugene Fischer (Angela Betancourt), and Jeff VanderMeer (Kyle Cassiday)
LOCUS reports on the April SF in SF with Michael Moorcock.
SF in SF hosted Michael Moorcock at the American Bookbinders Museum in San Francisco on April 9, 2018, coordinated by Rina Weisman and moderated by Terry Bisson. The event featured readings and signings, a Q&A session, a full bar, and time to mingle. Books were available for purchase thanks to Borderlands Books; Tachyon Publications sponsored the event. For more information, see the SF in SF website.
Jacob & Rina Weisman, Terry Bisson, Michael Moorcock. Photo by Arley Sorg
- The spectrum of the abbot by Louisa May Alcott (ed. Pulpture)
- “The sea of trees” by Rachel Swirsky (in Dark Fantasies (ed. Sportula))
- “The October film show: Under the House” by Michael Wehunt (in A Better Place (ed.Dilating minds))
- New mother by Eugene Fischer (ed. Cerbero)
- “Three cups of affliction in the light of the stars” by Aliette de Bodard (in Tales for Algernon)
For THE ATLANTIC, Jeff VanderMeer in animated interview discusses how writing fiction about environmental crises may jolt readers out of complacency.
For more info on WICKED WONDERS, visit the Tachyon page.
Cover design by Elizabeth Story